To use this site properly, we recommend the following user environment.
Operating System / Browser
|OS||Windows2000 / XP / Vista / Windows7||Mac OS X 10.3 or later versions|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 6.0/7.0/8.0 or later versions||Safari 1.3.2 or later versions|
|Firefox2.0 or later versions||Firefox2.0 or subsequent versions|
Recommended Screen Resolution
1,024×768 pixels or higher
Recommended Communication Environment
Broadband, including fiber optic, ADSL, CATV, etc.
*Even within this environment, customers may find that, depending on the connection environment and circuit conditions, certain functions may not operate and some images may not be displayed properly on the screen.
Text Point Size
We recommend use of your browser’s standard point sizes.
Viewing PDF Files
Viewing Moving Images
*Internet Explorer is a registered mark of U.S. company Microsoft Corporation and is registered in the United States and other countries.
*Firefox is a trademark or registered mark of U.S. company Mozilla Foundation and is registered in the United States and other countries.
*Safari is a trademark of U.S. company Apple Computer, Inc.
The Company shall manage personal information provided by the customer through this site in compliance with our Personal Information Protection Policy.
The customer’s personal information, and the loss, destruction, alternation, and leakage of such information
Main security measures
- Ensuring security on the transmission channel
Information inputted by the customer is encrypted with the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, and security on the transmission channel is ensured.
- Secure storage of information
The Company takes measures, such as setting up a firewall, to ensure personal information provided by the customer is kept secure.
- Anti-computer virus measures
The Company implements appropriate measures, such as ensuring the detection of computer viruses using antivirus software.
However, there is no need for concern, as the cookies set by this site do not contain information that may reveal the customer’s contact information.
The copyright of all the Site content (including information, trademarks, and designs) is owned by each company of the TAKATA Group, including the TAKATA Corporation. Accordingly, you may not use, reproduce, or alter either all or part of said content without permission from the Company.
The Company may discontinue the Site or change the Site content without prior notice.
- Under no circumstances shall any company of the TAKATA GROUP, including the Company, be liable for any losses or damages caused by the utilization of the Site or of information on the Site.
- Under no circumstances shall any company of the TAKATA Group, including the Company, be liable for any problems, losses, or damages caused by the discontinuation or termination of the Site, or change of information.
Information on the Site may include descriptions of future predictions regarding the financial position and business performance of the TAKATA Group, including the Company. Such descriptions of future predictions contain certain risks or uncertainties, and the customer should be aware of the possibility that such predictions may differ from actual results, depending on changes in the future business environment.
- Links from the Site to other sites
Links or banners may enable you to navigate from the Site to sites other than of those of TAKATA group companies. Sites to which you navigate are not administered by group companies of TAKATA, including the TAKATA Corporation. Therefore, please note that group companies of TAKATA, including the Company, shall not be responsible for other sites’ content, etc.
- Links from other sites to the Site
Please read all the points regarding linking to the Site. If the links or other related activities cause any dispute between you or your party and a third party, the group companies of TAKATA, including the Company, shall not be liable for any damages.
- You may not use the TAKATA Group logo, the company name logo, or the title design as a link button on a web page. Please use strings, such as “Takata Corporation” or “Takata.”
- Please refrain from creating links that use the frame technique, whereby the contents of the Company web page appear as part of the web page from which it is linked, and which may cause confusion. Please ensure that links are set so that the screen jumps completely and switches to the Company web page, or a new browser window opens and the Company web page appears.
- The links are only to offer the facility for customers to visit the Site. It is prohibited for the concerned party to insinuate that it has a special relationship with the Company, or to make the link to the Company website a sales point for profit.
- It is prohibited to link to the Company website if the said link may cause damage to the company’s reputation or result in economic loss to the Company. It is also prohibited to provide a link from a web page that may be illegal or offend public order or morals.